There might be a reason, that you want a immediate Refund for an App that you recently purchased from Google Play Store! So, here’s our step-by-step guide on how to take a refund for an app, game, book or movie purchased from Google Play Store and what are the terms and conditions for taking the refund.
You can take the Refund by Google Play Listing:
1. Open Google Play App on Your Smartphone
2. Tap on the Three-Dot Button on the Top Left Corner
3. Head to ‘Accounts’ and Scroll side wise to bring Purchase History Section
4. At the Purchase History Section, Scroll Down and Look for the App which you want to take the Refund
5. Tap on the App and Hit on Refund Button
6. Tap on Yes when Asked
Once done, the app will automatically get uninstalled and the amount will be refunded on the same Google Account, which was used at the Time of Purchase!
It is also worth mentioning that users can only take a refund for up to two days after purchasing the app.
Thanks for Reading!
Subscribe To Our Blog To Get Daily Tech-Related-Stuff