Adventure games are all about taking you on a journey. Be it building a farm in quiet solitude or saving a world on the brink of destruction, these adventures will have you hooked until the end – and then you’ll want to start all over again.
1. The Witch’s Isle
One night, one of the villagers gets a sudden visit from a witch, who puts her under a curse. If she doesn’t find the witch’s stolen urn by 4:00 a.m., the curse will kill her. She begins her search, but along the way she starts hearing more and more about the secret of the witch.
– “The Witch’s Isle” is a puzzle-adventure game. Explore the island as you search for the urn and uncover the mystery of the witch! The dream-like scenery of the solitary island town and the people who live there await.
– The epic story features 7 different endings!
– See what the islanders are up to! In this game, not only can you control the protagonist, you can also have the camera follow other characters. Maybe you can solve some puzzles by paying close attention to what the other islanders are doing.
“The Witch’s Isle” is
– Beautifully exploring pixel art game.
– Beautifully point and click game.
– Classically pixel character.
– Great story-line.
– and more.
2. CHRONIRIC: Time Traveler – Interactive story
CHRONIRIC is a collection of interactive stories. Explore CHRONIRIC: Time Traveler, a chat story in real time!
You have intercepted a mysterious message coming from a past vastly different from our own. Your adventure begins, now! You guide Echo XIX^ in a quest through time. Echo XIX^ is a time traveler who works behind the scenes of History. You send and receive messages through the time. From now, the fate of the world and Echo XIX^ is in your hands!
• Tapsmart.com: “For all its sci-fi and fantasy trappings, Chroniric XIX is at its best when it deals with real human history.”
A STORY OUT OF TIME
Echo XIX^ is a time traveler who works for a secret society: the Scribes. Their goal? To usher in a new golden age for humanity. The Scribes operate at key moments in History.
Will human history unfold as planned by the Scribes? Pair up with Echo XIX^ across time and help her complete her mission!
If you liked Lifeline, Station Zaraya-1, Choices That Matter, you should love CHRONIRIC.
PREMIUM or ADs?
In Chroniric XIX it’s up to you! Either you play for free with regular ad popups (without the bonus epilog). Or you move to premium: no more ads and bonus epilog “The Memory Palace” for free.
BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY
The story is based on real and verifiable facts and also fiction. Sorting out the truth from the facts moves the plot forward. The first part of the collection takes place in 1899.
Nikola Tesla, a scientific genius, has discovered an inexhaustible source of energy: ether. Freely distributed worldwide, ether would have meant a new golden age for humanity. What happened between Echo XIX^’s 19th century and our 21st century?
A STORY IN WHICH YOU HELP THE HEROINE
CHRONIRIC is inspired by the Choose Your Own Adventure Books. But here, the reader is not the hero: they help the heroine of CHRONIRIC. How? By texting and responding to Echo’s messages sent throughout the day.
The story is personalized, depending on your choices… some can lead to her failing in her quest, hurting her or… worse!
Your answers influence the plot. Will you play as a Protector? A Daredevil? A Dodger? Advise Echo with diplomacy or use persuasion… and face the consequences. Meet historical characters and work out what is fact and what is fiction.
AN INTERACTIVE STORY
CHRONIRIC is a chat-based game. It is inspired by the Choose Your Own Adventure Books. You answer Echo’s messages and make choices which influence the story.
You win achievements, you receive photographs sent by Echo and have access to her inventory.
The Eye is a kind of moral compass who guides the player in their progression and the evolution of their relationship with the heroine.
IN REAL TIME!
Echo XIX^ progresses at her own pace.
Her adventure takes place in real time over several days: you receive notifications that keep you updated on her progress.
FAST MODE allows you to play without a break. NORMAL MODE however, gives you an more immersive experience
• 3 ways to play: Protector, Dodger, Daredevil. 3 different endings.
• Time loops with direct impact on the story
• 15 ways to save Echo XIX^ from mortal dangers
• 8 Time Laws to unlock
• Over 30 objects and clues to collect
• 40 achievements to unlock
3. Tsuki Adventure – Idle Journey & Exploration RPG
Tsuki the bunny was lonely and struggling with a stressful job, a thankless boss and a busy, chaotic life in a noisy city. Tsuki’s idle adventure begins with the arrival of a plain letter… which changed everything for Tsuki.
Tsuki inherited the family carrot farm in rustic Mushroom Village – what a perfect opportunity for a new beginning. Journey to the country, away from all the noise and stress of a former life, as Tsuki quickly comes to appreciate the simple things.
Enjoy a relaxing game, where you can check in on Tsuki throughout the day. Collect items, visit locations around the countryside while finding hidden surprises. Journey throughout the country and find new stories to explore as you collect items and build affection.
Explore and get to know the adorable animals throughout Mushroom Village, all of whom are happy to meet Tsuki.
The role playing game’s story lets you form bonds with Tsuki’s animal friends. Farm carrots, fish with Yori the fox, read books with Chi the giraffe, and sample the most delicious bowl of ramen made Bobo the panda… every moment is precious.
Journey with Tsuki in an awe-inspiring adventure and discover all the beauty that country life has to offer.
Tsuki Adventure Features:
Role Playing Journey
– Adventure in the countryside and get to know new animal friends
– RPG gameplay meets idle mechanics – Farm, relax and enjoy a story-driven tale
– Meet animals throughout Mushroom Village
– Idle gameplay unlocks new, adorable diary entries
– Story-driven RPG where you can connect with new friends and build connections
Relaxing Idle Game
– Idle exploration RPG – just check in on Tsuki and see how things are doing
– Collecting games – unlock items for Tsuki to use
– Idle game – visit Tsuki any time, rather than taking control
– Farm carrots
– Fishing games
– Meet cute animal friends
– Collect and buy new items from Yori the fox
– Collect toys from the gachapon machine with gacha tickets
– Decorate Tsuki’s house with items to use
– Gacha items to collect
Calming Game with Hidden Surprises
– Cute mini-games with Tsuki’s new neighbors
– Town building gameplay
– Farming games and special events
– Adventure, explore and find new activities
– Collect items and unlock new events
Journey with Tsuki and the animals of Mushroom Village, gather carrots and enjoy the peace of country life in Tsuki Adventure.
Tsuki Adventure requires read/write access to external storage in order to save your progress locally on your device.
4. Lucid Dream Adventure – Story Point & Click Game
Lucid Dream Adventure is a free classic point and click, full of riddles, crazy plot twist and puzzle games. The story is filled with dark intrigue and symbolism of dream interpretation. This thriller will lead you through vivid universe of dream. Are you ready for the adventure game through the limbo of fate?
● Nominated to Indie Prize Award and Pixel Heaven Award
● Four free chapters, full of mini games and escape rooms
● Full of symbols and devious characters
● addictive story mode
● Countless secrets, hidden artefacts
● Game is free – ABSOLUTELY FREE
● Each chapter with its own soundtrack – great music
● Easy controls – designed for pocket / mobile devices
● Different challenges to complete
● Amazing animations and HD graphics
Epic story you will never forget:
Main character is Lucy – little girl, who sets out on expedition into the scary labyrinth of dream. She must become an adult to fight for her dying mother. Check whether the karma will be kind to her. This epic fairytale will lead her through colorful landscape of destiny. During her mission, little Lucy will encounter spooky spirit, the king of the fantasy forest, Mr. Moon, a Watchmaker of Light, Mr. Beaver, creepy psychiatrist Dr. Frank and many more fun characters.
Locations that will enchant you:
dark apartment with strange puzzle quest to solve
star roofs with weird riddle on them
abandoned planet with well of fortune
cemetery inhabited by evil angel
Characters that interact with you:
ancient Isis, Hypnos and Tara and their surreal games
Friendly Mr. Moon and Mr. Beaver who is in his silent age
wicked dream interpreter – Oneiromenacer
Monkey of the Magic Forest
Riddles that will amuse you:
discover the wilderness of the fantasy forest
smash strong dark souls haunting Lucy’s mom
prepare for a combat with the evil demon
find a scrap of magic glass to repair the mirror portal
fly the kite into the dark night
burn the doll to drown out creepy sounds
discover miracles of ancient Greece and meet God himself
collect magic mushrooms to help flying elephant
fight the storm of the mental horror
use dream catcher to start lucid dreaming
We are small indie studio, our mission assumes:
always create adventure games with rich narrative background and focus on the story
be independent when you create episode games
create best free games you can
no more worthless girl games and horror games, create best quality only
story games are our passion
Make storyline games without compromise
Launch your story mode, join our surreal world of Lucid Dream and help little Lucy!
Oddmar struggles with life in his village and is not worthy of a place in Valhalla. He is shunned by his fellow Vikings and must redeem himself of his squandered potential. One day he is offered an opportunity to prove himself, but at a price…
IMMERSE yourself in an epic Viking story animated as a motion comic.
JOURNEY through 24 beautifully hand-crafted levels of physics-based puzzles and platforming challenges.
DISCOVER your true power with magically imbued weapons and shields.
ENCOUNTER new friends and foes on your journey through magical forests, snowy mountains and treacherous mines.
Oddmar supports Google Play game saves and game controllers.
An internet connection will initially be necessary to complete the download of app data for Oddmar.